CELTH is the only Centre of Expertise in the sector of leisure, tourism and hospitality in the Netherlands. We identify trends and developments in the hospitality sector and initiate cooperation between industry and education. We support market parties, public authorities and destinations with research and help them respond to the challenges of the future based on sustainable strategies.
CELTH offers unique solutions for leisure, tourism and hospitality in 5 steps:
- Step 1: We set you up with an expert within our partner network
- Step 2: We build a tailor-made tool, appropriate to your issue or question
- Step 3: We offer advice on how to apply the exclusive tool
- Step 4: We enter into a long-lasting partnership with you
- Step 5: We exchange knowledge for the purpose of future-proof sector
Our international network of expertise
Our knowledge centre was founded by Breda University of Applied Sciences, NHL Stenden Hogeschool in Leeuwarden and Emmen, and HZ University of Applied Sciences in Vlissingen. We share our expertise with dozens of academic partners and market sectors in Europe and China.