Functions and roles of employees in the hospitality sector are changing. That is why we are working on a new vision of changes in Human Capital in this sector. This vision will lead to a Human Capital research agenda. Part of this research agenda will be developing - together with the sector - certified training programmes. In this way, we will provide a framework for Lifelong Learning.
We make personnel policy in the hospitality sector future-proof by focusing on:
- Driving forces behind changes in personnel policy
- Sustainable employability
- Scenarios for the future work environment
Lifelong Learning in leisure, tourism and hospitality
Employees bring out the best in themselves when they have control over their own development. Human Capital and sustainable employability are therefore high on policy-making agendas. The Dutch government has asked the sector to act vigorously on the development of Lifelong Learning programmes.
Why should the sector take Human Capital developments seriously?
- Employees consider their career development important and what’s more, they want to have control over this process
- The sector can only really benefit from growth and development opportunities through excellent employees
- Investments in Lifelong Learning are fiscally attractive
We would like to help you develop your training programme.